Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Concerning certain subjects like the matter of the HGA. This subject is very difficult to discuss. Actually its not discussable at all since this process is extremely personal since we all have a very different ‘karma’ to deal with and level of advancement.
Especially this subject is something many students discuss in their early career of the Outer order grades of the A.’.A.’.. When the time is right it will explain itself naturally so its not something that can be described as such in 9 times of 10. It only creates more confusion since one has to do certain work before this will be revealed. In the earlier stages one is very vulnerable for self-delusion and phantasy. Since our judgement is clouded by presumptions and thought patterns and what not. We should always be on our guard concerning self-delusion since it can sneak in.
My point is, let it rest avoid conceptualization, do the Work and the reward will appear sooner or later. Many are impatient and want to attain in a couple of years. Usually this is simply impossible, our House has to be cleaned thoroughly before the God can indwell it.
Think about the words from Liber LVX chapter I:
7. Be not contented with the image.
8. I who am the Image of an Image say this.
9. Debate not of the image, saying Beyond! Beyond! One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth.
10. Not otherwise may ye reach unto the Smooth Point.
11. Nor is it fitting for the cobbler to prate of the Royal matter. O cobbler! mend me this shoe, that I may walk. O king! if I be thy son, let us speak of the Embassy to the King thy Brother.’
To put it in some perspective. In some orders (Like the order in the documentary ‘Into the Great silence’), one is a novice for 20 years at least before one will be accepted as an ordained monk into Carthusian monks of the Grande Chartreuse. Solitary, Praying and being in silence for many, many years.
For the most of us it takes decades, how can we think that after a few years we attain?
Love is the law, love under will.