‘For healing and rejuvenation’.
The Stele of revealing.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Based on The Book of the Law. And the Stele of revealing.
- Preliminary practice banishing rituals as preferred (LBRP or Star Ruby or another according to one’s tradition.). Meditation. Calm abiding for about 10 minutes. Or more if one seems fit. Use implements of your choice. For incense I will suggest the incense of Abramelin, and the Oil of Abramelin.
- Star Sapphire ritual, or the traditional invoking lesser hexagram ritual. Additionally one also can do the Middle Pillar Ritual after this.
- Sit in front of the Stele of revealing or the Tarot Trump XX The Aeon from the Thoth Tarot deck. Gaze on the picture for about 5 minutes. Just gaze nothing else.
- Close your eyes. And rise up with your astral body. Enter your astral Temple or place what you prefer.
- Once in your astral temple open all your inner senses. Try to experience everything you see with the 5 astral senses as intense as possible. Then face East.
- Do the preliminary invocation from Liber Samekh. As intense as possible. When that is done take some time to experience the changes in the atmosphere. Don’t judge what you see hear or what not. Just let it happen.
- Then in the East visualize a large door with the picture of the Stele on it or the Card The Aeon XX.
- Then start chanting the Mantra from the Stele:
‘Aka Dua ,
Tuf ur biu,
Bi aa chefu,
Dude ner af an nuteru’.
- Recite or read the following verse from the Book of the Law Verse 37 – 38 Chapter III. Verse 37.
I adore thee in the song:—
I am the Lord of Thebes, and I
The inspired forth-speaker of Mentu;
For me unveils the veilèd sky,
The self-slain Ankh-af-na-khonsu
Whose words are truth. I invoke, I greet
Thy presence, O Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
Unity uttermost showed!
I adore the might of Thy breath,
Supreme and terrible God,
Who makest the gods and death
To tremble before Thee—
I, I adore thee!
Appear on the throne of Ra!
Open the ways of the Khu!
Lighten the ways of the Ka!
The ways of the Khabs run through
To stir me or still me!
Aum! let it fill me!
(So that thy light is in me; & its red flame is as a sword in my hand to push thy order. There is a secret door that I shall make to establish thy way in all the quarters, (these are the adorations, as thou hast written), as it is said: )
The light is mine; its rays consume
Me: I have made a secret door
Into the House of Ra and Tum,
Of Khephra and of Ahathoor.
I am thy Theban, O Mentu,
The prophet Ankh-af-na-khonsu!
By Bes-na-Maut my breast I beat;
By wise Ta-Nech I weave my spell.
Show thy star-splendour, O Nuit!
Bid me within thine House to dwell,
O wingèd snake of light, Hadit!
Abide with me, Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
- Remain in silence. Imagine you enveloped yourself with the brilliance light of the Stele. Let it enter your whole body.
- Stay in the receptive state of mind for a while and then close the session. Write down your experiences in your magical diary.
Love is the law, love under will.
 As suggested to me in a working I did with LAM and exploring the 31the Path of Shin. The Genii Shabnax-odobor suggested to work this out. The Word AshNaHa came to me during the Working and has many meanings and realtions to the 31st Path but also to this ritual.
 One can choose a personal form like 93 times, or 11 times with great intensity. Adding any visualizations and/ or tonal variations as you seem fit.
 If you do this practice for someone else imaging the person standing in front of you and let the radiant light from the Stele enter his or her body. You also can extend this to more persons, a group or something you thing that needs some extra ‘power’. You can add anything you think that you want.