Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Before one can become a magician he must learn to control his own mind; for mind is the substance with which the magician acts, and the power to control it is the beginning of magic.
– Franz Hartmann-
And thus in his actions a magician can be detected since he/she acts out of a mind that is under control, a disciplined mind. Present, focussed, vigilant, and having the overview. Many people tend to talk/ write about their realizations. Actually that is not necessary, its reflected in what and how one acts. On the fruits thy will know the tree.
On Page 40 from “The Law is for all” (New Falcon publications 1996 edited by Louis Wilkinson and Hymenaeus Beta) Comment on verse 37 chapter I from Liber Al Crowley wrote:
“To the beginner I would like to offer this program:
- Furnish your mind as completely as possible with the knowledge of how to inspect and to control it.
- Train your body to obey your mind, and not to distract its attention.
- Control your mind to devote yourself wholly to discover your True Will.
- Explore the course of that Will till you reach its source, your Silent Self.
- Unite the conscious will with the true Will, and the conscious Ego with the Silent Self. You must utterly ruthless in discarding any atom of consciousness which is hostile or neutral.
- Let this work freely from within, but heed not your environment, lest you make a difference between one thing and another. Whatever it be, it is to be made one with you by Love.”
Love is the law, love under will.