Some new work from me and an update. The fifth pantacle of the moon is updated. Its engraved upon 1,5 mm thick .925 silver. The other pentacle is a Mercury pentacle for business. Ruling angel Hamoniel. Made on the day and hour of Mercury. From brass. This one is made for a special person (a brother and friend) as a gift He helps me a lot about all this without asking anything in return.
Also I made and designed a “Star Ruby” pendant. With Swarovski Rubies in it and a Zirconia in the middle.
Fifth pentacle of the Moon
Star Ruby pendant.
Second pentacle of Venus
Triangle of manifestation. From Silver with Zirconia, Sapphire and Ruby.
My magical ramen with the same precious stone as the triangle of manifestation.
For those who don’t know. I make Custom made pendants, seals, sigils magical lamens from your own design etc. Examples are visible on this blog but also on our Facebook Page. If you have a design then its possible I can make that for you from all common metals. In the future I will work with precious and semi precious stones as well.
Considering engraving pentacles and sigils/seals and the way I work. For those who are not familiar with the engraving technique. The seals and pentacle I make are engraved with a ‘traditional’ consecrated Burin and that takes a lot of effort in the sense of concentration, stability and strength in the hands. It cuts deep into the metal. One small mistake can ruin the whole seal or pentacle. Most of those mistakes are not repairable some are. All this beside the skill to consecrate them. Actually that already takes place in the process of engraving them. When I do that I’m in some kind of trance state. Its a form of alchemy that is very powerful.
Visit our Facebook page. Ancient Artifacts Workshop.
On this page you can see two seals of Lucifer I engraved and made. One is from Brass, the small one and the others is from Copper.
Concerning Lucifer in Dutch.
“Esoteric philosophy admits neither good nor evil per se, as existing independently in nature. The cause for both is found, as regards the Kosmos, in the necessity of contraries or contrasts, and with respect to man, in his human nature, his ignorance and passions. There is no devil or the utterly depraved, as there are no Angels absolutely perfect, though there may be spirits of Light and of Darkness; thus LUCIFER – the spirit of Intellectual Enlightenment and Freedom of Thought – is metaphorically the guiding beacon, which helps man to find his way through the rocks and sandbanks of Life, for Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest, and the “Adversary” in his lowest aspect – both of which are reflected in our Ego.” (Vol. 2, p. 162)
Seal from 14 K gold
Golden seal with golden necklace.
This pentacle I made from Silver Nickel. Engraved with the Burin.
4th of Jupiter January 2017
4th of Jupiter, engraved with the Burin. 2017
Concerning cults. What signs are there when one is part of a cult? I picked some out that are happen often these days when people are spiritually/magically involved into certain groups or orders. Its important to check these. And also they are more or less manifest in the behavior of the ‘leader’. Especially manipulation and using NLP techniques, induction from certain words (repeating them, promise things etc), that are used to justify the means. Non transparent way of dealing with costs, requirements what need to be bought in order to progress etc. Its very important to maintain critical thinking and using ones own intuition and common sense.
“How Cults Manipulate People
Many people now agree that cults frequently psychologically manipulate their membership to ensure conformity and control. Steve Hassan’s excellent book “Combating Cult Mind-Control” is a great starting point. The following points come from numerous sources. Not all of these are found in every cult but enough of them are found in most cults to make them very frightening places that inflict deep psychological damage on their membership.
1. Submission to Leadership – Leaders tend to be absolute, prophets of God, God Himself, specially anointed apostle, or just a strong, controlling, manipulative person who demands submission even if changes or conflicts occur in ideology or behavior.
2. Polarized World View – The group is all that is good; everything outside is bad.
3. Feeling Over Thought – Emotions, intuitions, mystical insights are promoted as more important than rational conclusions.
4. Manipulation of Feelings – Techniques designed to stimulate emotions, usually employing group dynamics to influence responses.
5. Denigration of Critical Thinking – Can go so far as to characterize any independent thought as selfish, and rational use of intellect as evil.
6. Salvation or Fulfillment can only be realized in the group.
7. End Justifies the Means – Any action or behavior is justifiable as long as it furthers the group’s goals. The group (leader) becomes absolute truth and is above all man-made laws.
8. Group Over Individual – The group’s concerns supersede an individual’s goals, needs, aspirations, and concerns. Conformity is the key.
9. Warnings of severe or supernatural sanctions for defection or even criticism of the cult – This can go so far as to apply to negative or critical thought about the group or its leaders.”ItsIt
Heru-ra-ha Clerk House Nederland
Doe wat ge wilt zal de gehele Wet zijn.
In ‘One star in Sight’, een A.’.A.’. publicatie in klasse B wordt een uiteenzetting gehouden over de structuur van ‘De Grote witte Broederschap’ bekend onder de naam A.’.A.’.. In equinox IV nummer 1 staat een essay van Crowley over ‘occultisme’. Hier kun je het On occultism lezen. Is nog niet beschikbaar in het Nederlands maar dat zal wel komen in de toekomst. Het is duidelijk dat er veel wordt gevraagd van de student in kwestie. De student zal gewapend moeten zijn op alle vlakken. Gissen, fantasie, vaagheden zal de student niet kwalificeren. We hanteren de methode van wetenschappelijk onderzoek om tot verlichtende inzichten te komen. Bekend onder de naam “Wetenschappelijke illuminatie” (“Scientific illuminism”). Tegenwoordig maar ook in het verleden waren en zijn er veel charlatans die zich uitmaken voor ‘leraar’ of voor ‘Adept’ maar het niet zijn. Met name in het ‘New Age’ circuit speelt dit maar ook in sommige magische groepen en organisaties waar ook soms hoge bedragen worden gevraagd voor lessen.
Twijfel zelfs dat u uzelf twijfelt.
Betwijfel zelfs dat u uzelf betwijfelt.
Het lijkt erop dat soms bij twijfel de grootse zekerheid zetelt.
O vernietig het! Vernietig de slang!
-Crowley, Het boek der leugens. Hoofdstuk 51.
De term “Clerk House”.
Aard van ons Werk.
- Mannen en vrouwen van Aarde, naar U kom ik uit tijden en voorbij tijden, van Ruimte voorbij uw zicht; en ik breng u tot deze woorden.
- Maar zij hoorde het niet, omdat ze niet klaar waren om het te ontvangen.
- Maar bepaalde mensen hoorde het wel en begrepen het. En door hen zal deze kennis bekend gemaakt worden.
- De minste van hen, de dienaar van hen allen, schrijft dit boek.
- Het is geschreven voor hen die klaar zijn, aldus is het bekend wie klaar zijn als zij behept zijn met zekere gaven, klaar zijn bij als het aangeboren is, bij weelde en rijkdom, of bij intelligentie of bij andere uiterlijke kenmerken. En de dienaren van de meester van zijn inzicht zal dit beoordelen.
- Deze Kennis is niet voor iedereen; inderdaad, weinig zijn geroepen en van deze beperkte groep zijn velen gekozen.
- Dit is de aard van het Werk.
Uit De heilige boeken van Thelema; Liber Porta Lucis Sub figura X (vers 4 – 10)
Voor hen die serieus zijn aangaande dit Werk en denken klaar te zijn om deze belangrijke stap te nemen als kandidaat voor de A.’.A.’. kunnen ons een email schrijven. Alleen serieuze vragen worden beantwoord en serieuze studenten worden toegelaten.
Student van de mysteriën literatuurlijst.
Liefde is de wet, liefde krachtens de wil.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Before one can become a magician he must learn to control his own mind; for mind is the substance with which the magician acts, and the power to control it is the beginning of magic.
– Franz Hartmann-
And thus in his actions a magician can be detected since he/she acts out of a mind that is under control, a disciplined mind. Present, focussed, vigilant, and having the overview. Many people tend to talk/ write about their realizations. Actually that is not necessary, its reflected in what and how one acts. On the fruits thy will know the tree.
On Page 40 from “The Law is for all” (New Falcon publications 1996 edited by Louis Wilkinson and Hymenaeus Beta) Comment on verse 37 chapter I from Liber Al Crowley wrote:
“To the beginner I would like to offer this program:
- Furnish your mind as completely as possible with the knowledge of how to inspect and to control it.
- Train your body to obey your mind, and not to distract its attention.
- Control your mind to devote yourself wholly to discover your True Will.
- Explore the course of that Will till you reach its source, your Silent Self.
- Unite the conscious will with the true Will, and the conscious Ego with the Silent Self. You must utterly ruthless in discarding any atom of consciousness which is hostile or neutral.
- Let this work freely from within, but heed not your environment, lest you make a difference between one thing and another. Whatever it be, it is to be made one with you by Love.”
Love is the law, love under will.
The Great White Brotherhood.
“Persons capable of entering by themselves into communion with the great spiritual brotherhood receive direct teachings and will continue to be directly guided by the spirit of wisdom. Those less gifted by nature and still in need of help and guidance will ﬁnd it in the outer organisations of the Society.
Our community has always existed, ever since the day of creation when God issued this Divine Commandment: ‘Let there be Light.’ It will continue its existence to the end of time. It is the Society of the Children of Light, the society of those who live in Light.
“In our School, we receive the direct guidance of Divine Wisdom, the will of which is free, and its disciples are chosen amongst its devotees.
The mysteries taught to us comprise all that it is possible for men to know about God, about nature, and about man. Without such knowledge, no human being can be wise, and it is in our school that all the wise of the earth have been trained.
Among our members are some who do not dwell in this terrestrial world but belong to other spheres of the Universe. Our disciples are scattered over all parts of the starry worlds. We study but one book: that of nature, which encloses the keys of all secrets. In our study of it, we follow but one method: that of experience. Our meeting place is the Temple of the Holy Ghost – that Holy Ghost which permeates the Universe and which the elect easily discover whilst it remains hidden to the eyes of the profane. Our secrets cannot be bought or sold, but we give them freely to whomsoever is capable of receiving them.
Whenever Invisible Spiritual Beings manifest their will on the outer plane and appear in this world, an association is formed in the beginning between a few enlightened and capable individuals, thus giving birth to a nucleus to which other individuals are attracted. Invariably, in proportion to the association’s increase, disparate elements are attracted to it. These are people who are either incapable of understanding its principles and following them or those whose aim is to place the whole organization in the hands of an unwholesome majority controlled by them.
Thus, in view of the trouble caused by the merely selﬁsh ends of such initiates, the enlightened minority withdraws from the activity, taking back into secrecy its work. The majority, pursuing for some time its ghostly existence, sooner or later dies, for no living form, be it man or society can continue to live after the principle that is its life has vanished.”
“This is the reason why our organisation keeps its secrets and reveals neither its name nor its See to the profane.
This is also why, though it earnestly desires that the teachings be spread among the profane, it renounces public propaganda as a means of multiplying the number of its members. The Initiators and the Initiates remain unknown. If some say that the outer society will gather but few members in this way, it is easy to answer that it has a spiritual head and that those who are worthy to be admitted will be led to it by their intuition. Those who are deprived of the necessary intuition are not ready.
A comparatively small number of capable and enlightened members is always preferable to a multitude of unprepared and indifferent ones.
From the above, it is easy to draw the conclusion that the ﬁrst condition to which the new disciple must submit himself is that of silence on all that concerns the Society; not because it has anything that must not be known to the virtuous or the good, but because it is at one and the same time necessary and prudent that high and sacred things not be exposed to the vulgar to be perverted or profaned by them.
Another condition is required: It is the mutual conﬁdence between initiator and disciple, for a disciple who has no faith in his initiator cannot be taught or guided by him. Such things seem strange in the beginning; but when the disciple has attained a certain grade of evolution, everything becomes clear. The unfoldment which leads to the awakening of the inner senses is slow; but without patience and courage, nothing can be achieved.
The victory of the higher self over the lower in man is a manifestation of the victory of the divine consciousness over the terrestrial and the animal. The object is always the realisation of man’s true nature and the acquisition of conscious immortality.”
“Silence, we say, veils the sanctuary with an impenetrable shield, and only the worthy can ever hope to penetrate it. The word unknown comes from the Latin incognitus. It is this word which is represented by the letter “l”. Many disobeyed this and in the way of things took knowledge and set up on their own.”
‘Heru-ra-ha’ Clerk House the Netherlands.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
In ‘One Star in Sight’ an A.’.A.’. publication in class B there is an outline of the structure of the The Great White Brotherhood known as the A.’.A.’.. In Equinox volume IV number 1 is an essay from Crowley concerning ‘occultism’. Here as a On occultism . Its clear that the system as this asks a lot of the student. One have to be armed at al levels and guesswork, phantasy etc etc will not qualify the student for the Work. Its the approach of ‘scientific illuminism’. The method of science, the aim of religion.
Doubt even if thou Doubtest yourself.
Doubt even if thou Doubtest all.
It seems sometimes as if beneath all conscious doubt there lay some deepest certainty.
O kill it! Slay the snake!
– Crowley,(The Book of Lies ,Ch. 51)
Nature of our Work.
4. Men and women of the Earth, to you am I come from the Ages beyond the Ages, from the Space beyond your vision; and I bring to you these words.
5. But they heard him not, for they were not ready to receive them.
6. But certain men heard and understood, and through them shall this Knowledge be made known.
7. The least therefore of them, the servant of them all, writeth this book.
8. He writeth for them that are ready. Thus is it known if one be ready, if he be endowed with certain gifts, if he be fitted by birth, or by wealth, or by intelligence, or by some other manifest sign. And the servants of the master by his insight shall judge of these.
9. This Knowledge is not for all men; few indeed are called, but of these few many are chosen.
10. This is the nature of the Work.
From: Liber Porta Lucis Sub figura X (verse 4 -10)
The term “Clerk House”
For those who are serious about this and want to apply as aspirant of the A.’.A.’. can drop me an email if they feel fit to be admitted as a student. Only serious questions answered and serious students will be admitted.
Student Oath PDF: stuoath
Student reading list.
Love is the law, love under will.
This set of amazingly printed books just arrived. The Sapphire set. Im very happy with these. It was my wish to have thise books in a very special exclusive print. This dream came true. Thank you Eamonn Loughran for your craftmanship!
Published by The Hellfire bookclub.